The Axiom C565n Series M.2 SSD combines performance and reliability with low power operation to make the ideal mobile drive. The high read and write performance will satisfy the most demanding power user. While the low power mode extends battery life for the road warrior.
Providing an industry-leading bandwidth of more than 565MB/sec transfers, the Axiom C565n Series M.2 SSD can approach the limits of the SATA 6Gb/s interface on large transfers. Performance reaches enterprise class standards with up to 86,000 IOPS.
A robust LDPC algorithm and StaticDataRefresh technology protect the data. Efficient bad block management and reduced write amplification further bolster endurance. Drive health is monitored using an SSD-specific set of S.M.A.R.T. attributes. The combination of these techniques provides data protection unrivaled in the storage industry.
Reduced Power Requirements
• No moving parts
• Super-low operating and standby power needs
• Power requirements notably reduced over a typical HD
• Virtually zero spin up or seek times
• Zero rotational latency
• High sustained data transfer rate
• No volatile memory elements
• Improved resistance to shock & vibration
• Predictable and manageable failure modes reduce IT costs
• Noise and vibration free
• Virtually no heat emissions