Axiom's 10GbE Copper Network Adapters are the latest generation of high-performance PCIe 3.0 x4 Lane 10 Gigabit NIC Cards, based on the Intel X550AT controller. The server adapter simplifies migration to 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), Provides iSCSI FCoE Virtualization and Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP).
• Low cost, low power, 10GbE performance for the entire datacenter.
• New generation single- and dual-port 1OGBASE-T controller with integrated MAC and PHY
• Standard CAT6a cabling with RJ45 connectors.
• Supports NBASE-T technology (2.5 and 5.0 GbE over CAT 5e)
• Backward compatibility with existing 1000BASE-T networks simplifies the transition to 10GbE.
• PCI Express - (PCIe) v3.0 with up to 8.0 GT/s
• Unified networking delivering LAN iSCSI and FCoE in one low-cost CNA.
• Flexible 1/0 virtualization for port partitioning and Quality of Service (QoS) of up to 64 virtual ports
• Reliable, proven 10GbE technology from Intel Corporation.
• Includes Full Height and Half Height Mounting Brackets