Axiom's Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDHC) card allows secure storage of data files in a form factor the size of a postage stamp. With fast data transfer rates, high capacity storage, and no moving parts; these cards are built to be rugged and reliable.
* Fully compatible with microSD Standards
* High-speed class 10.
* Compatible with all SDXC supporting host devices; not compatible with SDHC and standard SD-enabled devices/readers.
* Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
* Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
* Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
* Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
* Mechanical write-protection switch to prevent accidental data loss
* RoHS compliant
UHS Speed Class 1
Seq Read/Write: Up to 50 / 10 (MB/s)
Random Read/Write: 1400/100 IOPs
Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
Operating Temperature: -25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F)
Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
MTBF: 1,000,000 Hrs