Take system performance to the next level with the Axiom C565n Series 3D TLC SSD. Featuring the Silicon Motion SM2258 controller and quality 3D TLC NAND, these SSDs are loaded with enhancements to promote a high performing and reliable computing environment. TRIM, Wear Leveling, StaticDataRefresh, and LDPC ECC functions optimize data processing efficiency. S.M.A.R.T. and a built-in temperature sensor assist with monitoring drive health.
The 3D TLC SSD provides outstanding transfer speeds. Improved system startup, data access, application loading, and backup times are typically realized when upgrading systems from a traditional spinning disk hard drive to a 3D TLC SSD. External DRAM and SLC Cache is included and further enhances read/write and IOPS ratings. The 3D TLC SSD is an ultra-low-power storage solution with DevSleep support, providing improved notebook battery life and lower cooling costs in datacenters. 3D TLC SSDs are compatible with any operating system and work in both SATA and SAS environments.
Reduced Power Requirements
• No moving parts
• Super-low operating and standby power needs
• Power requirements notably reduced over a typical HD
• Virtually zero spin up or seek times
• Zero rotational latency
• High sustained data transfer rate Reliable
• No volatile memory elements
• Improved resistance to shock & vibration
• Predictable and manageable failure modes reduce IT costs
• Noise and vibration free
• Virtually no heat emissions