Building a Digitized Classroom
In the digital age, education technology plays an essential role in facilitating the learning process and improving learning outcomes for K-12 students. Chromebooks, interactive displays, iPads, and a cloud full of educational content and apps are some of the many powerful tools that allow for a more comprehensive and engaging educational experience for students and educators alike.
As important as these classroom tools are, educational organizations face the perennial challenge of implementing the latest technology under tight budget constraints.
Axiom Can Make a Difference
For over 25 years, Axiom has solidified its reputation as THE OEM Alternative®, delivering cost-effective upgrades for OEM equivalents with guaranteed compatibility. With Axiom cables, transceivers, batteries, memory, and flash solutions for student devices, school districts can update their network infrastructure and support technology while saving significantly on overall upgrade costs.
As the education landscape continues to evolve, the integration of ed-tech will continue to play an essential role for K-12 education both in and outside the classroom.
Learn more about what Axiom can do for your educational organization’s needs:
- Special pricing for volume/contract purchases
- Best performance OEM upgrades with full compatibility
- The best lifetime product customer/support
Leverage the Axiom advantage to:
- Reduce overall TCO for Common Core, 1:1 computing and other major tech initiatives
- Equip student devices with memory and power accessories
- Access the best technical support and identify compatible upgrades
- Go green and save costs with Trade-in, trade-up program
- Update mobile, desktop, storage, and network solutions
- Enjoy industry leading product warranties