Amplify your tech budget to support successful 21st century learning
Classroom technology is a powerful tool for improving learning outcomes and preparing students with the skills they need to succeed. From interactive displays to student Chromebooks, iPads and a cloud full of educational content and apps, a rich array of technology is available to today’s educators. With it comes the perennial challenge of implementing the latest educational technology within budget constraints.
Axiom can help.
Providing resellers and their education users with a reliable alternative to OEM since 1985, Axiom helps school districts cost-effectively update their network infrastructure and support technology acquisitions with guaranteed compatible upgrades. From cables and transceivers to batteries, memory or flash for student devices, Axiom delivers the upgrades school districts need at a significant savings over the cost of OEM equivalents. Offering added support for K-12 customers, Axiom provides:
- Special pricing for volume and contract/strategic purchases
- Evaluation units for performance verification
- Lifetime product support with unmatched levels of pre- and post-sale customer service and fee-free technical support
Leverage the Axiom advantage to:
- Reduce overall TCO for technology expansion related to Common Core, 1:1 computing and other tech initiatives
- Update your network infrastructure with OEM-specific transceivers and fiber optic cables
- Equip student devices with added memory and power accessories
- Increase and improve resources with mobile, desktop, server and enterprise storage solutions
- Easily identify correct compatible upgrades with system-specific part numbers
- Enjoy peace of mind with industry leading product warranties – including a lifetime product replacement guarantee on memory, transceivers and cables.
- Easily access technical support – at no additional charge
- Further support your bottom line, as well as the environment, with our unique Trade-in, Trade-up program