Service Provider Sales Manager
Posted Date: Feb 28, 2019
The role of the Service Provider Sales Manager is your opportunity to support and grow business among the service providers throughout the United States and Canada. You will implement and execute sales plans promoting growth along the way. You will combine your customer service and sales background to hit the ground running!
As Service Provider Sales Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Penetrating and developing Telco and Service Providers across the US and Canadian territory.
- Implementing a growth strategy among Service Providers and Channel Partners.
- Developing Service Provider specific collateral and product messages.
- Responding to Service Provider RFPs.
- Working with Axiom product management to deliver the appropriate products to maximize success in the Service Provider market.
- Maintaining and developing key business relationships among key Service Provider clients.
- Staying well informed of new technologies out on the market.
To be a good fit for this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience with Telcos and Service Providers.
- Proven experience selling hardware/accessories with a preference for direct experience in Optical Networking products.
- Knowledge of channel and direct end user experience.
- Intermediate level experience with Excel, Office, Email, etc.
- The ability to work well independently and with a team.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Over 5 years of experience in a comparable sales role preferred.
Why Join Us?
Serving resellers, VARs and their end users for nearly 20 years, Axiom is the fastest growing memory, storage, and fiber-optic connectivity upgrade provider in the corporate, SMB, and government markets supporting our customers with top-notch personal service. The sales team is passionate about our products and our customers, constantly thriving to expand!
In addition to a competitive starting salary, we offer a comprehensive slate of benefits to include medical, dental & voluntary life insurances, a 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time, and more.
Don’t wait! Submit your resume today!