Purchasing Assistant (Austin, TX)
Posted Date: Jun 11, 2019
Is This You?
- A detail-oriented, time management focused, autonomous individual with a positive attitude ready to assist our purchasing department?
- An excellent communicator with the ability to multi-task?
- Able to proficiently utilize systems like MAS, Outlook, and AXIS to keep data up-to-date and inform all appropriate individuals on the status of purchase orders?
If YES, you would be a great fit for Axiom and the Purchasing Assistant position!
As our Purchasing Assistant, you will:
- Work with vendors and buyers to fulfill purchase orders.
- Conduct administrative support to assist the purchasing department.
- Keep other departments updated on purchase order status.
- Follow up on all open orders to ensure expectations are met.
- Update data in appropriate systems.
- Place purchase orders when required.
Why Join Us?
Serving resellers, VARs and their end users for nearly 25 years, Axiom is the fastest growing memory, storage, and fiber-optic connectivity upgrade provider in the corporate, SMB, and government markets supporting our customers with top-notch personal service. We promote a congenial family atmosphere and care about our employees. As a result, people like working here! This is clearly demonstrated by our long-tenured workforce. If you have the desire, we will show you the ropes!
Compensation: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour, depending on experience.
In addition to a competitive starting pay, we offer a comprehensive slate of benefits to include medical, dental & voluntary life insurances, a 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time, and more.
If you're interested and qualified, submit your resume today!