Channel Marketing Communications Specialist
Is This You?
An enthusiastic, motivated, and dynamic individual who thrives to provide stellar customer service? Are you relentless in wowing your customers and co-workers by exceeding their needs and taking the initiative to go to the next level? If yes, you will be a great fit for AXIOM!
This job is located in Irvine, CA. We do offer a hybrid work schedule.
As the Channel Marketing Communications Specialist, your key responsibilities include:
· Create and provide content for Distribution, National Account and Reseller Channel Programs.
· Maintain, and update the Axiom partner portal, including, digital content, e-training, partner selling tools, customer facing marketing collateral and partner marketing campaigns.
· Keep partners up to date with newsletters, new products, and enhancements.
· Create and manage the digital content for Axiom’s social media platforms.
· Support partner marketing activities including managing campaigns, and emails to develop brand awareness.
· Assist with creating materials and PowerPoint presentations for product launches.
· Works with marketing team to develop annual marketing channel initiatives and messaging.
· Review ways to improve and optimize channel marketing programs.
· Communicate professionally and enthusiastically by phone and email, responding in a timely manner.
To be a good fit for this role, you will have:
· Minimum of 1-3 years of marketing experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
· Preferred B2B channel marketing experience
· Experience producing marketing copy for various forms of collateral including online and print
· Experience leading the development of channel-specific marketing support materials, both in traditional and digital forms
· Organization and prioritization skills with ability to efficiently multi-task
· Self-starter, proactive and able to work independently taking ownership of your responsibilities
· Self-motivated, and able to work with cross functional teams
· Proficiency with PC and all MS Office suite products required
· Ability to set priorities and meet project deadlines
Why Join Us? Located in Austin, TX and Irvine, CA, AXIOM is a leader in providing memory and storage products to the world's largest resellers, distributors and OEMs and we're growing! You'll enjoy the crew that we have in place and the wider Axiom team as well. We promote a congenial family atmosphere and care about our employees. As a result, people like working here! This is clearly demonstrated by our long-tenured workforce.
Compensation: Salary starting at $50k per year or more, depending on experience.
In addition to a competitive starting salary, we offer a comprehensive slate of benefits to include medical, dental & voluntary life insurances, a 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time, and more.
Looking to fill immediately! If you're interested and qualified, submit your resume today!